Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Accolades for PetLynx AutoMatch™

Holly C and her family were concerned when a stray dog showed up their Edmonton-area acreage one day. Fearing that the stray dog might be chased onto the range road by the family's owned dogs and be hit by passing cars or, alternately, become coyote bait, they called the County Animal Control.

"After we had safely loaded 'Jack' into the Animal Control Van, I went online and checked [my lost dog listing on] Pet Lynx," said Holly. "Lo and behold, on my first look at my potential matches, there was a perfect picture of this dog! I phoned the owner and within an hour, Jack was HomeSafe
. My heart felt soooo good. I can not say enough what a great site Pet Lynx has been. Well done!!! I am off to the vets today and will be sure to pass on the website so that other lost souls can be as easily be returned to their families as Jack was!"


Matches like this happen hundreds of times a day, when the PetLynx AutoMatch™ search engine automatically finds matches for the lost and found pets admitted to shelters, clinics, emergency hospitals, pounds, the general public and pet families.

PetLynx is the only provider of an Automated Recovery System like this in the world. PetLynx provides lifetime protection for pets... and peace of mind for pet families for just pennies a day.