Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Quick Thoughts From PetLynx

Just a few thoughts and ideas for the customers of PetLynx.

Recently I received an email from a customer that had a few questions in it regarding our PetLynx tags...


"Message: recently registered and received a tag for my dog's collar. Questions:
1. how do i attach?
2. as she is still growing and will need larger collars, are the tags easily removed and transferable to a new collar?
3. if need to replace, can i do so and keep the same ID #?
4. cost toreplace tag is how much/how ordered/how paid?"

I thought to myself after reading this "Wow these are very valid questions that many of our customers might be asking". So I thought I would post my response to this customer so that if any of our followers were wondering the same thing then they would be able to see some of the ideas and answers that I have given.

" - To attach the PetLynx tag just fold it around and put the one end through the other end with the square hole.
- I would suggest finding a heavy duty key chain ring that you can take off of the old collar and put on the new ones as she grows for the tags are not supposed to be easy to remove.
-We can also replace them free of charge if it is lost or what ever the case may be. The ID number would not be the same on the tag though, but it is very easy to go on line and change the tag number.
-You can order that by just emailing back to this email or calling in and leaving a message with your mailing address and some account information like user name or your full name. The number to call would be (1-403) 568 8029 Or (1-866) 738 5969.


The customer that had sent me the email asking these questions was very happy with the answers and ideas that I had given her, I hope that it can help those customers that might be wondering the same thing in the same way that it had helped this particular customer!



No comments:

Post a Comment