Monday, September 14, 2009

Lost Dog.... Found in Five Minutes! Really!

Here is an amazing story of how PetLynx helped our family find our two-year-old Labrador cross, "Otis."

On August 19th Otis escaped out of a partially opened gate and was gone about 10 minutes before we noticed he was missing. We had just moved to our house the weekend before, so we knew that he would not know how to find his way home.

Everyone was in a panic, my son drove around the area looking for him and his son rode around on his bike. I went inside and had just finished putting Otis’s profile on Petlynx and was printing out the lost posters when the phone rang. Much to my surprise, it was a women who saw the profile on Petlynx!

I couldn’t believe it only took less than five minutes from posting Otis as LOST to having him FOUND! I can't put into words my family's appreciation to PetLynx for helping us get Otis back -- he is one of the family.

You truly are guardian angels to lost pets.

Thank you so much!

Kim B.
Edmonton, Alberta


Area Service Providers: Edmonton Animal Control