Saturday, November 13, 2010

More Short & Sweet HomeSafe Stories

PetLynx helps animal companions get home ... safe!


PetLynx turned out to be very successful for me as I found Oreo the very next night.  A lady had found him and posted it on PetLynx. Thank you very much for this site,  I didn't even know that it existed until my dog went missing.
    Sherry

I have PetLynx to thank for reuniting me and my pet! After three months of seemingly endless searching, within 5 minutes of posting her on PetLynx she was found! I was overjoyed with tears and was so happy to see my pet was safe. Thank you PetLynx and Calgary Animal Services. Without you I wouldn't have been able to find my cat :) .
   Kendra

Thanks to PetLynx I have my dog is now home safe and sound. I would like to thank you and your staff for a job well done. So, on behalf of Sheeba (my friend's dog which I lost) and myself, I'd like to thank all who helped with her safe return!

Pearl O.

Find out how PetLynx could help your pet get HomeSafe? Click here.

Posted by Terri Perrin, Online Communications Editor

No comments:

Post a Comment