Monday, November 29, 2010

Three cheers for PetLynx!

Our goal at PetLynx is to provide pet families with the best possible chance for recovering lost pets by automating real-time searches of registered admissions at emergency hospitals, shelters, clinics, and pounds, and by providing important recovery tools the whole community can access with a simple web browser.

Whether it is PetLynx Automatch technology that helps bring a lost pet home or not ... we love a good HomeSafe story! Here are a few recent short and sweet accolades for PetLynx:

Thanks for the PetLynx Team, I found my cat Taddy. What a great use of the computer! He is so happy to be at home, his behavior has changed, he even sleeps with me and the dog now.
     Harry

Thanks to PetLynx I have found my pet. She was accidentally locked in my neighbor's garage.
     Sandra

Maggie has been found. Thank you, PetLynx, for this service.
     Cecil

I have Elli back ... thanks to the PetLynx website ... though it was a poster on a mailbox that ultimately resulted in her return. :) Please update my 'lost' pet to 'found!
    Thanks
    Gord

Do YOU have a HomeSafe story to share? Email us today!

Posted by Terri Perrin, Online Communications Editor

No comments:

Post a Comment