Thursday, February 23, 2012

Happy and HomeSafe with PetLynx

"I happened to be off work today with a cold and was on Kijiji looking for people who have lost their pets. I had used Petlynx before when my husband and I found a dog named Zoey in Dec 2011. I went to the PetLynx site and what do you know? There is a dog whose collar was matching the exact discription of the ad.  So I went ahead and emailed the owner and said " I think you might want to call this number."  The owner emailed me back saying " thank you so much!! Titan was missing for 4 days who now is back with his owner.  This absolutely made my day. I wish more people knew about petlynx/ this website. I will spread the word as much as I can and I will continue to help owners find their furry friends.  "
Tina Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment