Friday, February 3, 2012

A PetLynx/ Pet Owner Win


"I was delighted to meet you today at the Opening of the Animal Care and Control Centre. It is such a wonderful facility for so many reasons.

I wanted to share with you in greater detail my impression of PetLynx. When my boy, Jay Jay, went missing, I quickly realized that I had no idea how to go about finding him, or where to find the information to start.

After several frantic calls, I was directed to the Animal Care and Control Centre. When I realized that he wasn’t there, I was at a loss. The ACCC, trying to calm my state of panic directed me to your online presence – which they spoke very highly of. Immediately, it gave me something to focus on instead of the worst – which is what was going through my mind.

As soon as I arrived home (about 4:30 that day – March 15th), I went to your site and immediately completed the profile of my little man, uploaded a picture and prayed. Being from the multimedia sector myself, (I manufacture CDs and DVDs for a variety of corporate, government, educational and NFP clients) I recognized the tremendous thought and effort that went into developing that incredibly intuitive online tool. I wanted to congratulate you on providing a place for frantic pet owners to place their hope.

I have to say, as dramatic as it seems, my faith in humanity was restored that day and I feel blessed to have gotten my boy back – nearly 5 1Ž2 hours after he went missing. Thank you for providing a tool that I will remember and instantly refer should I come across anyone that has lost, or found, someone’s beautiful pet."

No comments:

Post a Comment