Friday, July 30, 2010

Mysterious "Disappearance" Has Happy Ending

Have you ever "lost" your cat, only to discover it hours later sleeping on your bed or hiding in a gym bag?

This relieved pet sitter never did find out where kitty was hiding but was relieved to know she had been HomeSafe all along!

I was cat sitting for a co-worker who was away for three weeks. The inside of her house was getting painted and there were painters in and out for the first three days.  For the first two days, I couldn't find Smokey, but just figured she was hiding.  On day three she was still missing so I had two other people help me search the house but we still couldn't find her.
I registered a lost pet report on PetLynx and then ended up finding her a couple days later, ... in the house! It is still a mystery to me  as to where Smokey was, but she is safe at home. 

Thanks for your help. I didn't know PetLynx existed until now.  I hope all the matches for cats like Smokey find their homes.

Lynne K.
Saskatchewan

Posted by Terri Perrin, Online Communications Editor

No comments:

Post a Comment