Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thank you! Gracias! Merci!

No matter how you say it ... these pet parents are simply thrilled to have found their animal companions! PetLynx was pleased to have played a role in their recovery. 

Our lost cat has been FOUND! Thank you so much for your site. You are doing a wonderful job of reuniting lost pets with their owners.
   Irene L., Edmonton

I am letting you know that my cat Oscar came home a few weeks ago and is safe and sound. This is a fantastic service and thank you for having kept me posted with possible cats that were a match to my cat.  Keep up the great work.
   Sincerely, Maria
 
My cat showed up on Saturday night after being missing for 16 days. He was none the worse for wear but it took a few years off my life though! Thank Heavens he's  back ... and thank you for your help!
   Susan D.
I used PetLynx today to help reunite a stray dog I found with it's owner. Thank you for providing this service.
   Paul D.

Do you have a PetLynx HomeSafe story to share? Email us now!
Want to know about PetLynx? Click here!

Posted by Terri Perrin, Online Communications Editor

No comments:

Post a Comment