Monday, August 9, 2010

Hats off to PetLynx!


Ahhhh,.... summertime. Warm weather, picnics in the park, lost pets .... and HomeSafe success stories!

Here are some accolades to PetLynx from grateful pet families:

Thank you! We found our pet after nearly two and a half months of searching and hoping for a safe return! Petlynx offers a wonderful service. Thanks again!
       Candice V.

I found McDermott and want to thank you all for the support and encouragement!! It is very important to me that all those involved in helping my find my beloved McDermott are notified!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! 
     Pam and McDermott!!

I just wanted to thank you for providing this service. PetLynx was my only real hope during those dark hours when Kit (our cat) was missing. I am sooo thankful he came home.
      Fiona

Find out more about how PetLynx helps lost pets get HomeSafe!

Posted by Terri Perrin, Online Communications Editor

No comments:

Post a Comment