Friday, March 12, 2010

The Cats Came Back!

More HomeSafe Success Stories:

I just wanted everyone to know, that if you have lost a pet…. don’t give up and prayer is always a great resource! I had lost my indoor cat, named Paws, for two and a half days. He had never been outside before and he is declawed from a previous owner so, needless to say, I was quite worried about him. But with a lot of prayers and searching, he came home! I had left food out for him on the back deck as well as his litter box. So my Paws is now home safe and very happy to be home!

Shannon B.
Edmonton, AB

I was moving and hadn't gotten settled enough to bring my cats, Milo and Cidney, to my new home. One day, Milo bolted past my ex-wife while she was leaving the house and ran down the street. I emailed a friend of mine a few pictures of Milo and she was kind enough to post lost cat ads on Kijiji, Craig's List, PetLynx, and the SPCA website.

Milo was gone for two weeks before someone saw his picture on Kijiji and contacted me. I rewarded the person for keeping Milo safe. Apparently the young man was learning how to drive with his father and just about hit Milo as he darted in front of the vehicle! When they stopped to check that the cat was okay, Milo jumped into the car!

After I picked Milo up from his rescuers, I made arrangements to pick up Cidney, so they could be together at my new home.  I thanked all my friends for supporting me and not letting me give up hope in finding him.

The End ;)