Thursday, May 6, 2010

Accolades for PetLynx

I found my cat after three months looking for her -- thanks to PetLynx. I checked the website repeatedly and was thrilled to see her posting there. What an awesome web site!
     A Grateful Cat Owner

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, our cat Sammy is back home!
     Bonnie M.

Thank you for providing this service. A PetLynx AutoMatch was dispatched on our computer this morning and it indeed was a match. Thanks to PetLynx and the animal shelter here in Calgary, my dog is at home safe and sound where he belongs.
      Tony M.

Thank you for your help PetLynx! The cat I had found is now back with its owners. The owner is a teenage girl and the cat had been missing for two weeks. She is so happy to be reunited with her life long friend! PetLynx is a good web site.
     Evelyn K.

Thanks to PetLynx, I was able to find my dog in less than two days. You are AWESOME and I can't thank you enough!
     Christine M.

It has been a very good morning! My cat Buttons came home after being missing for four days. I was so worried about him because he is old and not very well. On Tuesday I opened the door to let the dog in and in walked Buttons, too... acting as if he was very angry with me! With a little pampering he was right back in my arms and happily purring away.
     Linda C.

I just wanted to let you know that I was successfully matched with my lost dog today. I go to the pound to pick her up tomorrow. Thank you for this service... my experience is proof that it works.
     D.

Posted by Terri Perrin, Online Communications Editor

No comments:

Post a Comment