Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dog Gone is Saskatchewan

My two daughters and I were visiting my mother in Regina on the Easter weekend. There were so many people coming in and out of the house that our four-year-old Shih Tzu, Duke, managed to escape. The girls and I drove around for hours searching for him. Unfortunately, we had to drive back to Estevan without him. The girls cried all the way home.

Once we got home, I phoned the Regina police and they told my about PetLynx. I registered Duke right away.

Within 36 hours of Duke running off, a man contacted me after hearing an announcement on the local radio station. He had found a dog that he thought might be ours! I told him I had Duke's information posted on PetLynx and emailed him my listing so he could ensure the dog he had found really was Duke.

Sure enough... it was him! My mom went over to the man’s house to pick him up and now he is home safe and sound.

Thank you for your help!

Sincerely,
Jaime W.
Estevan, SK

Posted by Terri Perrin, Online Communications Editor

No comments:

Post a Comment