Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Pet Family Would Have Been "Lost" Without PetLynx

Here is an example of how the PetLynx AutoMatch system works 24/7 to help lost pets get HomeSafe fast:

I would like to thank PetLynx for the valuable service provided to me when I lost my Golden Retriever. I posted the details online with PetLynx and called the city pound and the humane society to file a lost report as soon as we discovered that our dog was lost.

My dog was found by a bylaw officer and City Animal Services must have notified PetLynx because the very next morning I received an email from your organization indicating that you had identified a possible match.
 
So, many thanks to all who have a hand in helping distraught owners and animals reunite. We would have been lost without you.

Sincerely,
Chris M.

Posted by Terri Perrin, Online Communications Editor

No comments:

Post a Comment