Wednesday, September 15, 2010

More Short & Sweet HomeSafe Thank You Notes

We are thrilled to report that Sheba was found and is now home.... safe. Her recovery was directly related to the PetLynx lost photo album. Thank you very much for your efforts and service!
Sincerely yours,
    Bea H.


Yeah!! My cat Jemmy is at home safe and sound.  She tends to go off on her own to escape all the rescue cats I have in my home and garden. I hadn't seen her for a few days and was really worried that she was hit on the road and I didn't know. She came home later that evening looking for her dinner. Thanks to everyone who tried to help me find her. There were several matches from the pound site, I feel so sorry for the ones that don't get rescued or returned home. :(
      Jemmy's Mom

Our much-loved pet, Mushka, has been found thanks to a really nice family!!! Thank you PetLynx for being there for us!
       Traci

Thank you so much for listing our missing pet cat, Misti, on PetLynx. She was found by a neighbor! I would like to thank you so very much for this service of locating lost pets and I hope that every owner who is missing a pet will soon be reunited. Thank you very, very much!
      Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment