Thursday, September 30, 2010

Puppy Owner Thinks "PetLynx is Awesome!"

My five-month-old border collie X puppy, Kimowan, slipped through an open gate or under the fence... and was only gone for a few minutes when I noticed she had escaped.

After a quick search of the neighborhood, I Googled the Internet for help in finding her.  I was directed to the Edmonton Humane Society and then to PetLynx. I registered  with PetLynx, uploaded a picture, and right away it showed me potential matches with pictures and descriptions of dogs that fit my dog's description.

Unfortunately, Kimowan was not in those matches but I looked through the other pictures and Viola!, there she was! I was delighted and relieved that someone had posted a photo on PetLynx so quickly.

Previous to losing Kimowan, I did not know about Petlynx ... but I do now and will refer any of my friends if they ever lose their beloved pets. We are very happy that Kimowan is home safe and happy! PetLynx is awesome!

Thanks sooooo much for helping me find my puppy.
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment